Wednesday 9 February 2011

2007






One of my movement in 2007-2009 while im in the BA course of communication design. I love to do lots of detailed with black and white lines with various concept. I distorted it with loads of pattern. The patterns I used to draw a lot mostly is curly, circle and some natural things like leaf and a kind of art nouveau.

The last work is called Poker card family. I've created the several character of poker pattern in a form of family. The top to bottom is the arrangement of ages, but maybe I forgot about to arrange the value of pattern in a game too!! There's many poker card game I reallyyyy like to play,, lol. And these card pattern are something very unique and logotype. I have another project in my head as well, its about to set a concept and make an illustration for a pack of poker cards.. that could be very fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment