Wednesday 16 February 2011

Alice in Wonderland

My version of Alice in Wonderland. Honestly I never watch it and this illustration created from the unknown idea and story in my mind.. thats not so good but it gives me more open ideas and imagination. My Alice is a bit surrealistic, her big hand and a poker leg, other elements in the story added in my version which is different from the real Alice. And maybe my Alice will be changed after look up the real one.



I've seen many version of Alice in Wonderland illustration. It has been apply in many artwork, music and films. The one impressed me is a film by Jan Svankmajer. He is one of my idol who's influence me in many actions. His stop motion film is unique and a bit disturb with his surrealistic world. 





Check out his films at: http://www.jansvankmajer.com/
I recommend his stop-motion: Jabberwocky, Meat love, Dimensions of Dialogue, Food and so on

No comments:

Post a Comment